Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com> on 2009/07/08 23:56:58 UTC

Is this simplified PollableCondition correct on windows?

Hi Steve,

I've simplified PollableCondition to get rid of disarm/rearm - I think the
requirement for that was just my misunderstanding of the Poller.

Attached patch looks good on linux, and I think will work on Windows - could you
take a look at it and test it on windows?

Cheers,
Alan.

RE: Is this simplified PollableCondition correct on windows?

Posted by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com>.
Hi Alan,

Looks like it should be ok on Windows. Go ahead and commit it if
you're ok with it on Linux - I'll catch it in the daily build and work
out any issue that comes up.

Thanks,
-Steve

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org