Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Shubham Srivastava <Sh...@makemytrip.com> on 2012/04/05 15:18:54 UTC

Replication Details on Solr Slaves

Hi,

I was looking at the replication details through the below URL

http://slave-host:slave-port/hotels/replication?command=details

I found that replicationFailedAtList to be a bit inconsistent with the actual failures.

1. Whats the logic for the same. I got my master down for couple of minutes and then saw the same url it still didn't show the time in the replicationFailedAtList.

Is this a known issue ???

What would then be the best way to check that if replication is working fine.

2.I was thinking of automating monitoring of the replication behavior based on the above URL.But currently it doesn't seem to give correct results. Any better approaches are more than welcomed.

Regards,
Shubham