Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Matthew Broadhead <ma...@nbmlaw.co.uk> on 2016/05/02 15:59:56 UTC

MySQL text field becomes Object

Hi,

I searched the list but couldn't find the answer to this problem.

Using Eclipse IDE when I "Generate Entities from Tables" MySQL text
fields becomes Objects.  Does OpenJPA not work well with MySQL text
fields?  Should I be using something else instead?  Or is there perhaps
a setting I can put somewhere to deal with this problem?

Thanks, Matthew

Re: MySQL text field becomes Object

Posted by Matthew Broadhead <ma...@nbmlaw.co.uk>.
forget this question.  i generated using maven plugin and
ReverseMappingTool and it worked fine