Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Steve Starks <ss...@dietrichindustries.com> on 2002/03/26 21:10:01 UTC

creating mod_jk.so on AIX 4.3.3

Hi,
Im using Aix 4.3.3 and apache 1.3 and am trying to make my mod_jk.so file
for tomcat 3.3a.  Following the directions I try the build_unix.sh.
Everytime I run anything I get a
 ksh: apxs not found

Yes the file is there it is in
/usr/HTTPServer/bin and its called apxs
I can just go to that directory and type ./apxs and still get the same
error.
I put an echo statement in it and you see the result of the echo so I know
its running it.
Does anyone know what is wrong here.   We do have perl 5.5 installed.   Or
even better if
someone has a binary of mod_jk.so for AIX 4.3.3 apache1.3 and tomcat 3.x
that would be really helpful.

Thanks in Advance for any help.

Sincerely,
Steve Starks