Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Harri Lehtimaki <ha...@takioni.fi> on 2003/08/25 21:27:31 UTC

DataSourceResourceLoader

Hi,

I would like to load my templates from a data source, but I could not find
DataSourceResourceLoader.class in velocity-1.3.1.jar

Am I missing something?

best regards,
Harri

Re: DataSourceResourceLoader

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
"Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@adeptra.com> writes:

>> I don't know if it's on purpose  - I guess it's because of the
>> dependance to the package javax.sql,  that may not yet be included in
>> the jdk version that Velocity 1.3.1 is relying on.

>It also requires j2ee.jar, IIRC, which we don't think should be a
>requirement for users to have around.

Do you need this for run time or only for compile time?

	Regards
		Henning

"Dominate!! Dominate!! Eat your young and aggregate! I have grotty silicon!"
      -- AOL CD when played backwards  (User Friendly - 200-10-15)

Re: DataSourceResourceLoader

Posted by Harri Lehtimaki <ha...@takioni.fi>.
ok. I have now compiled it myself, and it's working fine.
Only JBoss is complaining little:
2003-08-26 01:37:10,255 WARN
[org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrappedConnection] Closing a statement you
left open, please do your own housekeeping

harri
On Monday, August 25, 2003, at 04:34 PM, Claude Brisson wrote:

> that's right
>
> I don't know if it's on purpose  - I guess it's because of the
> dependance to the package javax.sql,  that may not yet be included in
> the jdk version that Velocity 1.3.1 is relying on.

It also requires j2ee.jar, IIRC, which we don't think should be a
requirement for users to have around.

geir

> You can still compile it by yourself.
>
> CloD

Adeptra, Inc.                                       203-434-2093(m)
geirm@adeptra.com                                   203-247-1713(m)

Re: DataSourceResourceLoader

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@adeptra.com>.