Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by ilyas_asg <il...@asg.com> on 2008/12/29 23:21:27 UTC

FUSE ESB v3.4 release - source code download is missing components

Hello,
Thank you for posting Release Notes for v3.4!

I have downloaded the source code pack, but it is missing components, ie
wsn2005.
Notes say that components are shared between v3 and v4 now.
Where can I find source code now?

thanks!

Re: FUSE ESB v3.4 release - source code download is missing components

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
ilyas_asg wrote:
> Hello,
> Thank you for posting Release Notes for v3.4!
>
> I have downloaded the source code pack, but it is missing components, ie
> wsn2005.
> Notes say that components are shared between v3 and v4 now.
> Where can I find source code now?

They are here
http://projects.open.iona.com/projects/svn/iona/servicemix/components/tags/components-pom-2008.01.0.2-fuse/
Btw, you should post fuse specific question to FUSE forum, :-)

Freeman