Posted to users@maven.apache.org by William Ferguson <wi...@xandar.com.au> on 2014/05/25 10:20:45 UTC

Replacement for ArtifactResolver in Maven-3?

ArtifactResolver has been deprecated but it doesn't provide guidance on an
appropriate replacement.
http://maven.apache.org/ref/3.2.1/maven-compat/apidocs/index.html

In the spirit of trying to move in the right direction what should I use
instead?

William

Re: Replacement for ArtifactResolver in Maven-3?

Posted by William Ferguson <wi...@xandar.com.au>.
Thanks. Much appreciated.

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.