Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Rammohan <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/22 14:28:00 UTC

Configuring Jackrabbit under weblogic as resource adapter

Hello All,

I tried deploying Jackrabbit's JCA adapter under weblogic. I was able to
deploy it successfully, however, what I have noticed is the connections are
not released back to the connection pool and eventually I am getting pool
exhausted errors when opening connections to the repository.

Can anyone throw some light on what exactly is causing this problem?

Thanks in advance,
Ram