Posted to user@struts.apache.org by bib_lucene bib <bi...@yahoo.com> on 2005/11/12 21:41:38 UTC

Menu Layout

Hi All

I looking for a sample to construct menu. I am using struts and tiles.

My requirement is I have to show a small image and a name next image in my menu. Clicking on the menu item body tile should change. I am using classiclayout.

The problem is I am able to put just text in menu Item, However each menu item I need has a image and text in each line.

Please let me know. Code snippet is highly appreciated.

Thanks
bib

---------------------------------

Re: Menu Layout

Posted by bib_lucene bib <bi...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks Ted

Perfect thanks.
The only concern I have on this is last release is sept 2004. Is it ok to use it now.

bib/-

Ted Husted <te...@gmail.com> wrote:
If this is the sort of thing you mean

* http://demo.raibledesigns.com/struts-menu/permissionsForm.jsp