Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by amit <am...@realityinfo.com> on 2000/10/06 16:20:34 UTC

Tomcat Crashes

Hi All,

I hv developed an application using JSP (spec1.1) with JavaBeans
on Tomcat 3.2 Beta with Apache Server 1.3.12. I hv also implemented
connection pooling using Sun's JDBC Type1 driver and Poolman utility
software from codestudio.

The problem is **Tomcat crashes** after some time and / or number
of hits.

What could be the problem ?
Thanks in Advance.

With Regards,