Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net> on 2012/02/24 12:08:17 UTC

[NOTICE] Preparing a release for Shared, JDBM, ApacheDS and Studio

Hi,

I'm currently preparing a release of the following projects:
- Shared 1.0.0-M11
- JDBM 2.0.0
- ApacheDS 2.0.0-M6
- Apache Directory Studio 2.0.0-M3

Please, try to avoid committing too important stuff until I'm done.

I will keep you informed during the process.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

Re: [NOTICE] Preparing a release for Shared, JDBM, ApacheDS and Studio

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
thx pierre - kicking the tires

--
Best Regards,
-- Alex

Re: [NOTICE] Preparing a release for Shared, JDBM, ApacheDS and Studio

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
Ok, it's done.

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.