Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> on 2014/08/30 00:33:18 UTC

[Discuss] Setting up Sonar for Stratos

Hi All,

We are now setting up Sonar for Stratos. Please go through its findings and
resolve any issues that you find in your commits as you work. Sonar will
get triggered
from Apache Jenkins.

Sonar Dashboard:
https://analysis.apache.org/dashboard/index/org.apache.stratos:stratos-parent

Currently Infra is resolving some of the issues we found in Jenkins build.
Once that is completed Sonar should be active:

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

Re: [Discuss] Setting up Sonar for Stratos

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.
Is it possible to integrate Sonar check to a PR ? So, that we could tackle
the issues early.

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Imesh! This is useful.

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.