Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by bw...@ziaconsulting.com on 2012/09/22 02:59:38 UTC

node.js cmis browser binding

Hi Folks,

I'm in very early stages of of writing a node.js module to interacting with the browser binding in Alfresco 4.x and OpenCMIS 0.7 (happy to work with other vendors if they have an implementation of the browser binding.) I'm following the OpenCMIS client bindings layer API very closely at this point. Anyone else working on something similar? Anyone else interested in collaborating? Is this something the Chemistry project would like take on as a sub project?

All the best,

-- Bindu

Re: node.js cmis browser binding

Posted by Jeff Potts <je...@gmail.com>.
Bindu,

You might check in with Luis Sala at Alfresco (copied). He was recently
working on something that sounded similar.

Jeff

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
Hi Bindu,

That sounds like an interesting project. The SAP NetWeaver Document
Service supports the Browser Binding. Let me know if you want to test
against it.

But you should use the OpenCMIS 0.8.0 Snapshot for your development. It
fixes several issues and incorporates all specification draft changes
since the release OpenCMIS 0.7.0.

Cheers,

Florian