Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Florent Guillaume <fg...@nuxeo.com> on 2010/09/15 14:06:52 UTC

jira admin

Hi,

I wanted to cleanup some of the old components in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:components-panel
but it seems I don't have admin access. Could someone have a look and
give me the rights?

Thanks,
Florent

Re: jira admin

Posted by Florent Guillaume <fg...@nuxeo.com>.
Thanks Jukka.

I've collapsed all the old chemistry-* components into a unique
chemistry-old to avoid having a too big select box when
creating/editing issues.

Florent

Re: jira admin

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.