Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Maximilian Bech <ma...@posteo.de> on 2014/11/28 23:19:47 UTC

data plot

Hello,

Why is it not possible to plot datasets of different x- and y- values in
one diagram in the Open Office calculator?
Sorry, but I think that the diagram options are ridiculously limited.

Cheers,

Max

Re: data plot

Posted by kalle hauser <bu...@yahoo.de>.
@ Maximilian.
im not sure, but maybe your experience with calc is ridiculously limited and you should spend 5 to 10  minutes more to explore the proram. my hint to you: there are a menubar on top and some buttons with main functions. with left mousebutton you can select cells and active buttons.

Greetings

B.S.
On 11/28/2014 4:19 PM, Maximilian Bech wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Why is it not possible to plot datasets of different x- and y- values
> in one diagram in the Open Office calculator?
> Sorry, but I think that the diagram options are ridiculously limited.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Max

Can you give us some sample data sets that you want to plot
simultaneously?  I, at least, don't grasp the problem.
Don

---

Re: data plot

Posted by Don Daugherty <dd...@sunflower.com>.