Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Paul Grillo <Pa...@trivininc.com> on 2005/08/17 20:33:01 UTC

DIMEBodyPart question

There are very few questions, and less answers on DIME support for Axis
out there, but I'll give this a try.

If I turn on DIME support and attach normally, the system appears to
send using DIME making assumptions, I assume, as to how to fill out the
header information.

I noticed DimeBodyPart.  Was/Is this class meant to be
usable/constructable and then passed to axis for attachment/use?  Or is
it used internally (perhaps) in some way to help map AttachmentPart to
DimeBodyPart?

I simply want to see if I can set the ID and Type in the DIME header,
which this class appears to allow. Is this class or these fields
available to be set?  Perhaps a mapping in AttachmentPart?

Whoever wrote this or has used this (DimeBodyPart), perhaps could send a
few words to set me in the right direction.

Any clues would be helpful.

thanks