Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nikolay Skachkov <nb...@yahoo.com> on 2012/12/03 22:30:36 UTC

maven-eclipse-plugin generates wrong eclipse project

Hi!

I have a source directory structure like below (1).
I have maven project that compiles uses <include> in the pom.xml and all builds OK. When I run mvn eclipse:eclipse in same directory I do not get a usable Eclipse project. The classes dir after compilation looks like (2). I suggest that in general maven-eclipse-pluging would like to accept any maven project that is accepted by maven.

Is there anyone who can advice about it?

1)
+---gen
|   \---com
|       \---HybridJava