Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Eric Manceau <Er...@ec-nantes.fr> on 2008/05/22 09:05:49 UTC

mod_authz_svn.so with AuthType SSL

Hello,

I have a Centos 5.1 server with httpd 2.2.
In the subversion.conf file
I use mod_authz_svn.so with
AuthType Basic
and an access file
and a password file.

It is working fine : I can set different right access to different user
and password is asked exactly the way I want.

But I wanted to use certificate so I modify the ssl.conf to activate
client certificate verification with
SSLVerifyClient require

The problem now is that whit certificate use, the access file is ignored.

Has someone be able to make client certificate authentication work with
an access file?

--
+++
Si vous recevez ce courriel par erreur, lisez "informations complémentaires" sur ma carte.