Posted to user@bigtop.apache.org by Alexander Denissov <ad...@pivotal.io> on 2014/09/10 23:20:22 UTC

BigTop build site is down ?

http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/ is not responding, anyone knows what is
going on ?
--Alex

Re: BigTop build site is down ?

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 10:38 AM, jay vyas <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey guys !
>
> - Sorry to hear this.
> - Im home now from paternity leave, and am spending a little more time now
> at my machine.
> - Ive renamed this JIRA. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BIGTOP-1286
> to codify this task to create a new CI.
> - We can recover.
>
> ... And when we do bigtop will be better : Its time to build a new, modern
> immutable CI for the BigTop ecosystem   ...
>
> I feel bad for all the hard work you guys lost on this, but there  is in
> some ways a silver lining :
>
> *** We will now release bigtop 0.8.0 with a first class, fresh CI that is
> coherent and up to date. ***

Yup. That's the way I look at it as well. It sucks that we don't actually
do S3 backups, though -- but oh well...

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: BigTop build site is down ?

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org>.

Re: BigTop build site is down ?

Posted by jay vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hey guys !

--
jay vyas

Re: BigTop build site is down ?

Posted by jay vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hey guys !

--
jay vyas

Re: BigTop build site is down ?

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@cloudera.com>.

Re: BigTop build site is down ?

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org>.
Hi!

Re: BigTop build site is down ?

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org>.
Hi!

Re: BigTop build site is down ?

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Yup, seems to borked. I will try to look at it tomorrow.