Posted to photark-dev@incubator.apache.org by Umashanthi Pavalanathan <um...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/25 21:41:03 UTC

GSoC 2011 - Proposal on "Adding Social Features to Apache PhotArk" got accepted

Hi Devs,

I am so glad that my proposal on "Adding Social Features to Apache PhotArk" got
accepted for Google Summer of Code 2011.
I am so excited to work with you all. My special thanks to everyone who has
given me valuable feedback on the project idea, especially my mentor
Luciano.

I will give my best effort in making the project a great success and I am
sure that the community will guide me with suggestions & feedback, as
always.

Looking forward to gain lots of experience during the summer.

Thanks,
~Umashanthi

Re: GSoC 2011 - Proposal on "Adding Social Features to Apache PhotArk" got accepted

Posted by Subash Chaturanga <su...@gmail.com>.

--
Subash Chaturanga
University of Moratuwa

Blog -  http://subashsdm.blogspot.com/
Twitter - http://twitter.com/subash89

Re: GSoC 2011 - Proposal on "Adding Social Features to Apache PhotArk" got accepted

Posted by Suhothayan Sriskandarajah <su...@gmail.com>.