Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by PAPIREDDY Poreddy <Po...@CBSINC.COM> on 2001/01/05 05:12:28 UTC

Access Control Exception Error!

we r trying to start the Tomcat programmatically by using EmbeddedTomcat .we
followed the sequence of steps that are mentioned in EmbeddedTomcat program.
In this process we r trying to get the contexts for each directory in the
webapps folder. we also modified the "tomcat.policy" file by setting all the
permissions. Even then we  r getting the "Access Control Exception". Here is
the Exception what we got.

ContextManager: Adding context Ctx( /admin )
	cannot process configuration web service using "/admin
c:/jakarta-tomcat/webapps/admin"
	Security init for Context c:/jakarta-tomcat/webapps/admin failed
(java.lang.RuntimePermission createClassLoader)
       		at
java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(Unknown Source)
        		at
java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(Unknown Source)
        		at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPermission(Unknown
Source)
        		at
java.lang.SecurityManager.checkCreateClassLoader(Unknown Source)
        		at java.lang.ClassLoader.<init>(Unknown Source)
        		at
org.apache.tomcat.loader.AdaptiveClassLoader.<init>(AdaptiveClassLoader.java
:213)
      		at
org.apache.tomcat.loader.AdaptiveServletLoader.<init>(AdaptiveServletLoader.
java:88)
       		at
org.apache.tomcat.context.LoaderInterceptor.contextInit(LoaderInterceptor.ja
va:93)
        		at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.initContext(ContextManager.java:443)
       		at
org.apache.tomcat.startup.EmbededTomcat.initContext(EmbededTomcat.java:237)
       		at Junittest.main(Junittest.java:35)

Thanks