Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Pi...@progi-ouest.fr on 2002/05/15 15:25:23 UTC

Domino and jetspeed

Hello,

I try to write a portlet which display the mails of the day. My mail server
is domino.
I wrote an application which write mails of the day on the standart output
-> no problem, so I think my code is correct

For the portlet I extend CustomizerVelocityPortlet but it looks like there
is a problem with classpath :
In  buildNormalContext, the method
                  Session s = NotesFactory.createSession(host, user, pwd);
throws the Exception :
      java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: lotus/domino/cso/Session
      at lotus.domino.NotesFactory.createSession(NotesFactory.java:67)
      at
com.progi.jetspeed.modules.actions.portlets.DominoMailsPortletAction.buildNormalContext(DominoMailsPortletAction.java:51)
      at
org.apache.jetspeed.modules.actions.portlets.VelocityPortletAction.doPerform(VelocityPortletAction.java:183)

The object  lotus/domino/cso/Session is in the same archive (NSCO.jar in
jetspeed/lib directory) than lotus.domino.NotesFactory

I don't understand why jetspeed doesn't find 'lotus/domino/cso/Session'

Have anybody an idea ?
TIA

Pierre Besson-Deblon