Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Peter van den Toorn <pe...@pon.com> on 2015/09/22 22:49:35 UTC

Simple server can't find RUTA dictionaries

Dear all,

I am trying to get my SimpleServer running with a pear file containing some RUTA dictionary annotators. Nothing fancy or to complex, see the example code below:

WORDLIST Methods = 'Methods.txt’;
DECLARE Method;
Document{-> MARKFAST(Method, Methods,true)};

When im running the script in Eclipse i get the output i expect and all works well. Also the runPearInstaller.sh script returns no error when i test the exported pear file.

However when i run the simple server in tomcat 6 i get the following error and it puzzles me:

Sep 22, 2015 10:38:50 PM org.apache.uima.ruta.RutaEnvironment getWordList
SEVERE: Can't find Methods.txt!

My text file is in the resources folder and is packed within the pear. I never encountered this error before and i wonder if its a bug. I hope someone can clarify this issue for me. It would be much appreciated.

Best regards,

Peter

PS: Couple of days ago i got the first simple server instance running on Amazons Elastic beanstalk, there is much potential combining UIMA with Amazons scalable platform. It works like a charm!

--
This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and may contain legally
privileged information. The information in this e-mail is intended solely