Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Arjan Seijkens Hagemans <ar...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/03 12:58:05 UTC

[VOTE] Apache MetaModel website migration target environment

Hi All,

Since our project website is still running on Apache CMS and that has
reached end-of-life, we need to migrate.

These pages describe some options for the migration:
https://infra.apache.org/project-site.html
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Migrate+your+project+website+from+the+Apache+CMS

To summarize, Apache offers these options:

1. Pelican
2. Github Pages
3. Jekyll
4. Hugo
5. JBake

So. Please vote on the target environment for migrating the Apache
MetaModel website to.

The vote is open for 72 hours.

You can choose between
[ ] +1 Pelican
[ ] +1 Github Pages
[ ] +1 Jekyll
[ ] +1 Hugo
[ ] +1 JBake
[ ] -1 Do not use one of the above, but instead migrate to ...

Thank you in advance for participating.

Regards,
Arjan Seijkens

Re: [VOTE] Apache MetaModel website migration target environment

Posted by Arjan Seijkens Hagemans <ar...@gmail.com>.
+1 Jekyll

Posted by Alberto Rodriguez <ar...@gmail.com>.
+1 Jekyll