Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Siva <si...@sella.it> on 2003/10/24 10:28:25 UTC

[Clustering]In Memory replication - Javagroups

I was just following the discussions on the clustering front.
If we plan to go for In-memory session replication,we could use the JGroups(Javagroups.com) as the protocol betweeen the clusters as it guarantees a reliable communication stack.

my 2 cents
Siva

Re: [Clustering]In Memory replication - Javagroups

Posted by fr...@coretrek.no.
On Fri, Oct 24, 2003 at 10:28:25 +0200, Siva wrote:
>    I was just following the discussions on the clustering front.
>    If we plan to go for In-memory session replication,we could use the
>    JGroups(Javagroups.com) as the protocol betweeen the clusters as it
>    guarantees a reliable communication stack.

JGroups is distributed under the LGPL license, and I am of the
impression that this is unacceptable for geronimo. Too bad, since
JGroups is a nice and useful library. :)

- Frode