Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Yiet, Richard Liyong" <Li...@ca.com> on 2002/05/16 17:45:15 UTC

interop with MSSoap Toolkit 2.0

Hi,

I am using MSSoap Toolkit 2.0. to invoke Web Services deployed with Axis Beta2.
The service was successfully invoked and Soap message exchanges looked OK.
However, I've got annoying messages like this:

	Client
	Client: Incorrect number of parameters supplied for SOAP request

	Client:Incorrect number of parameters supplied for SOAP request HRESULT=0x80070057

Anyone knows the reason or has the same experience?  Your help will be highly appreciated!

Richard

VBS:
set soapclient = CreateObject("MSSOAP.SoapClient")
On Error Resume Next
Call soapclient.mssoapinit("http://ijasmine:8080/WSB/soap/Admin?wsdl")
wscript.echo  soapclient.deployAISService("VPNmyNeugent","Root/Neugent/CANeugent/_schema/ValuePredictNeugent","consult","9999","request")
wscript.echo   soapclient.faultcode
wscript.echo   soapclient.faultstring
wscript.echo   soapclient.faultactor
wscript.echo   soapclient.detail

Request:
 <SOAP-ENV:Envelope SOAP-ENV:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
  <SOAP-ENV:Body>
   <SOAPSDK1:deployAISService xmlns:SOAPSDK1="http://wsbroker:8082/WSB/soap/Admin">
    <serviceName>VPNmyNeugent
    </serviceName>
    <impl>Root/Neugent/CANeugent/_schema/ValuePredictNeugent
    </impl>
    <methods>consult
    </methods>
    <modelDepth>9999
    </modelDepth>
    <scope>request
    </scope>
   </SOAPSDK1:deployAISService>
  </SOAP-ENV:Body>
 </SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

Response:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

 <SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">

  <SOAP-ENV:Body>

   <ns1:deployAISServiceResponse SOAP-ENV:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" xmlns:ns1="http://wsbroker:8082/WSB/soap/Admin"/>

  </SOAP-ENV:Body>

 </SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

RE: interop with MSSoap Toolkit 2.0

Posted by Chris Haddad <ch...@cobia.net>.
Richard,

The method definition, method parameters, and return value definitions
are derived by MSSOAP from the WSDL. We'd have to see the WSDL to debug
your issue.

/Chris