Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Hugi Thordarson <hu...@karlmenn.is> on 2015/05/12 19:51:19 UTC

The "Datamap" class?

Hi all,

I’m curious—what is the purpose of the “Datamap” class generated by Cayenne? I gave the docs an (admittedly superficial) glance but couldn't find anything about it. In all of my cayenne projects, it's just a class with one method “getInstance()”, that returns a lazily generated instance of itself. Can I delete it?

- hugi

// Hugi Thordarson
// http://www.loftfar.is/ <http://www.loftfar.is/>
// s. 895-6688