Posted to users@maven.apache.org by ra...@jpmchase.com on 2006/05/03 22:18:31 UTC

Re: [M2][maven-ejb-plugin] Files ending with Session.class are not being included in ejb-client jar

I'm also having same problem, i posted different messages on the same
problem, but never got answer from any one saying either its a bug or i'm
doing something wrong,

Any one has solution for this??

Thanks,
Raghu

Re: [M2][maven-ejb-plugin] Files ending with Session.class are not being included in ejb-client jar

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
Sounds like a bug. See if its already been posted in JIRA and if not,
create a new issue.

Wayne