Posted to user@struts.apache.org by John C Cartwright <Jo...@noaa.gov> on 2003/03/03 18:45:30 UTC

Accessing the dynaform bean with RT expression

Hello All,

I have a DynaActionForm bean defined and I'm trying unsuccessfully to
access the properties using a RT Expression such as:
<%= mapserviceDetailForm.siteName %>

Here's the fragment from the struts-config:

      <form-bean
         name="mapserviceSummaryForm"
         dynamic="true"
         type="org.apache.struts.action.DynaActionForm">
         <form-property name="mapserviceList"
type="java.util.ArrayList"/>
         <form-property name="siteName" type="java.lang.String"/>
         <form-property name="portNum" type="java.lang.String"/>
      </form-bean>
      <form-bean
          name="mapserviceDetailForm"
          type="gov.noaa.gdsg.esriadmin.form.MapserviceDetailForm">
      </form-bean>

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

-- john