Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Oliver Zeigermann <oz...@c1-fse.de> on 2004/01/21 17:04:46 UTC

How to maintain Slide bugzilla

Hi!

I need some help as I need to do some administration on Slide's bugzilla
for the upcoming Slide 2.0 release to add some components and versions.
Does anyone know what to do here?

Thanks in advance,

Oliver

RE: How to maintain Slide bugzilla

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> I need some help as I need to do some administration on Slide's bugzilla
> for the upcoming Slide 2.0 release to add some components and versions.
> Does anyone know what to do here?

Have you considered migrating Slide to Jira?  We can setup the Slide
committers with all of the karma necessary to manage their project.  If
interested, please contact infrastructure@apache.org.

Likewise, if you want someone to do the bugzilla admin, contact
infrastructure.  The problem with our bugzilla setup, AIUI, is that security
is kind of all or nothing thing.

	--- Noel