Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com> on 2013/11/28 13:53:34 UTC

Committer invitation

Hi PMC members,

Guildelines say "Committer access is by invitation only and must be approved by Consensus of the PMC members.".

Being a recent PMC, I don't know if I should have received a voting notice or something, about the recent committer invitation ( Stephan Plath)

Maurice

Re: Committer invitation

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
The vote for his 'appointment' closed two days before your PMC
membership became official. Trust me, next time we discuss/vote on new
committers/PMC members, you'll know all about it ;-)

Unless you're not subscribed to private@flex.apache.org?

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software