Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by solo turn <so...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/29 12:43:24 UTC

[m2]: eclipse, dependency provided --> not included in eclipse compile classpath, but in m2 compile classpath

hi,

is it intended, that generating an eclipse project leaves out the
"provided" dependencies? we tried to specify "provided" for "provided"
in the runtime, and not in eclipse which we use to edit and "compile
on save"..

-solo.

Re: [m2]: eclipse, dependency provided --> not included in eclipse compile classpath, but in m2 compile classpath

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
I think this bug is already in JIRA...