Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/01 00:07:52 UTC

Re: default checksumPolicy is warn. Can we switch to fail ?

This situation with OpenQA's repo etc is completely unacceptable, and
it should be embarrassing for them as well.

Does anyone know someone who works there who can help change things
for the better? I know we had similar troubles with a Maven mirror a
while back until they were removed from the list of "official"
mirrors.

Wayne