Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by "Gao, Yong (GMI Development)" <Yo...@ml.com> on 2005/06/13 21:04:03 UTC

question

I am trying to use Torgue as one of our persistence tools.  But after
downloading the zip file, I found out the instructions and manuals are
different than the zip file says,
such as directory structure and file location stuff.  Is torgue still
supported by apache, or it is a discontinued project?  I found some of
the link in the tutorial are also broken.

Thanks
-Yong

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/

RE: question

Posted by Thomas Fischer <fi...@seitenbau.net>.

Hi,

Torque is in slow, but active development. With the documentation, you are
touching a sore point, it is quite patchy (and not up to date in some
places), but the tutorial should be ok.
I just found one broken link in the tutorial in the online page (downloads
in step 1). If you found another one, please let us know

     Thomas

"Gao, Yong (GMI Development)" <Yo...@ml.com> schrieb am 13.06.2005
21:04:03: