Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> on 2013/04/16 20:51:20 UTC

Update website CSS to bootstrap?

Hi All,

I was just playing with bootstrap css/js, and tried to see if it fixes some of the current website issues with layouts on tablets. The bootstrap fluid layout worked well resizing nicely on iPhone and android based tablets. I did not do any further styling, but was trying to experiment and see if we can retain the current design and just take advantage of layout friendly stylesheets.

Can you please review the staging site - http://airavata.staging.apache.org/? Before I waste any time on prettifying this, I want to see if it will be ok to move to bootstrap css.

It is a single commit of adding css files and changing the template pointers, so it is easy to revert.

Suresh

Re: Update website CSS to bootstrap?

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Assuming there are no objections, I will publish the site. We can always tweak font sizes still need to do a design overhaul at a future time.

Suresh

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>.

--