Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2005/07/04 08:52:52 UTC

Re: [Ant Wiki] Trivial Update of "StartSeite" byJürgenHermann

Hi Jürgen, dear fellow Ant committers

while Ant has a significant fraction of committers who happen to speak
German, I'm not sure that we really want to keep Wiki pages on our
side in any language other than English - this is purely from an
oversight point of view.

While I currently would be able to handle it - and I'm sure Jan and
Antoine have an eye on the pages as well - I think it would set a
precedent that we don't want.  For example I'd feel extremely bad for
pushing oversight on French content on Stephane - or Australian on
Conor ;-)

And then we'd have to turn down chinese pages just because nobody here
would be able to review the content.

What do you think?  Do we want forreign language content?

     Stefan

--
http://stefan.samaflost.de/