Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Christopher <ct...@apache.org> on 2021/09/01 15:50:40 UTC

Re: Accumulo Feathercast interview request

Hi Rich,

I started a conversation on our private list to see if anybody is
interested in volunteering for this. Some of our committers may have
restrictions on interview requests imposed by their employers that may
limit who is willing to volunteer, so we'll try to discuss it, and see
if anybody wants to step up. I have seen all the previous Feathercast
interviews on the YouTube channel, and think this definitely has
value, so hopefully somebody will be willing and able to do this with
you.

Thanks for reaching out,
Christopher

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@apache.org>.
Oh! That's really great news. I had taken the silence as "no thanks".
Thanks for getting back with me.

I have this Friday booked by another project, but I intend to try to do
this every Friday going forward, so if and whenever you find someone
able/willing to do this. I'll be available.

--Rich

--
Rich Bowen, VP Conferences
The Apache Software Foundation

Re: Accumulo Feathercast interview request

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@apache.org>.
On 9/7/21 10:09 AM, Christopher wrote:
> We haven't had anybody express an interest yet. I suggest moving on
> down the list, and we can try to reach back to you if somebody is able
> to step up and do it.

Thanks. If/When you find the right person/people, drop us a note at
feathercast@apache.org

--Rich

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@apache.org>.