Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/06/30 03:53:01 UTC

[Tapestry Wiki] Update of "FrequentlyAskedQuestions" by ErikVullings

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Tapestry Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by ErikVullings:
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/FrequentlyAskedQuestions

  = Frequently Asked Questions =

-  * /Performance: This comes up all too frequently. Tapestry is powerful, but at what cost?
+  * ["/Performance"]: This comes up all too frequently. Tapestry is powerful, but at what cost?

+  * /WhatIsHiveMind: Mention of HiveMind keeps coming up, but what is it all about?

+  * /LargeDeployments: Does Tapestry scale? Give me some examples!
+
+  * /IrcChannel: Are there any living creatures I could ask some questions?
+
+  * /SubmitListener: My Submit's listener method gets invoked at the wrong time, what do I do?
+