Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/03 23:42:58 UTC

[VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 7.0.0.M1 release

Hi

This is a vote to release Apache ServiceMix 7.0.0.M1.

The staging area is available at
  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1141
  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1142

An overview of issues fixed in this release can be found in JIRA at
  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SM/fixforversion/12333026

The scm tag is available on
  https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=servicemix.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/servicemix-7.0.0.M1

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

This vote will be open at least for 72 hours.

Regards
Krzysztof

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 7.0.0.M1 release

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
+1 (non-binding).
 --
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

On Friday, February 12, 2016 9:10 AM, Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com> wrote:
L.S.,

+1

I raised a JIRA issues for a few minor issues with the examples, but
other than that, this looks good.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
L.S.,

Posted by Sobkowiak Krzysztof <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Gently reminder, we need one more binding vote for this release.

Thanks,
Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 7.0.0.M1 release

Posted by Sobkowiak Krzysztof <kr...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 7.0.0.M1 release

Posted by Łukasz Dywicki <lu...@code-house.org>.
Hey Krzysztof,
Seems release got splited, second link contains zip archive and features.

I checked package and it works out of the box. I am really surprised! Only one style thing which I found is lack of trailing space in prompt.

+1 (non binding)

Cheers,
Lukasz
--
luke@code-house.org
Twitter: ldywicki

Posted by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com>.
It has never happened to me before.

Regards
Krzysztof

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 7.0.0.M1 release

Posted by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com>.

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak (@ksobkowiak)

Re: Apache ServiceMix 7.0.0 final

Posted by Cristiano Costantini <cr...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much for the feedback Krzysztof!

Posted by Sobkowiak Krzysztof <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Cristiano

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak

Apache ServiceMix 7.0.0 final

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 7.0.0.M1 release

Posted by Sobkowiak Krzysztof <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

this vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Gert Vanthienen, Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Krzysztof Sobkowiak
+1 (non-binding): Łukasz Dywicki, Andrea Cosentino

I will copy this release to the ServiceMix dist directory and
promote the artifacts to the central Maven repository.

Thanks all for your vote,

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 7.0.0.M1 release

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

Regards
JB