Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/29 22:14:11 UTC

OFBiz Integrations

Dear All,
In another thread on "Integration with facebook ecommerce platform" one
good suggestion came from user Andrew Williams to integrate OFBiz with
WooCommerce and WordPress. I would like to extend it to all required
integrations.

Below are the areas as per my understanding where we would require
integrations which is in general expected.

1) Payment (Amazon, Apple, PayPal, First Data etc)
2) Shipping (UPS, UPS, FEDEX, DHL etc.)
3) Other Selling Portals and Channels (Amazon, WooCommerce, Wordpress,
Shopify etc.)
4) Communication related integration. (Email, SMS, Chatbot, Whatapp etc)
5) Supporting modules like Reports tool, Sales Force etc.
6) Data Import Tool like JSON, Excel, CSV etc.

Please add more in the list. Once will have all items listed, we will push
that list over the confluence page, and all supporting docs link. Later we
can pick one by one and mark them complete from there, in this way from the
open list everyone will have the opportunity to pick any and contribute.

We can also think of creating open tickets from the approved list to work
on. Looking forward.

Rishi Solanki
*CTO, Mindpath Technology*
Intelligent Solutions
cell: +91-98932-87847
http://www.mindpathtech.com
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/rishi-solanki-62271b7/>

Re: OFBiz Integrations

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org>.
I second that.

Mvg

Pierre

Op wo 30 sep. 2020 11:38 schreef Pritam Kute <pritam.kute@hotwaxsystems.com

Re: OFBiz Integrations

Posted by Pritam Kute <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Re: OFBiz Integrations

Posted by Pritam Kute <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Re: OFBiz Integrations

Posted by Rodrigo Lima <ac...@gmail.com>.
8) OAuth2 (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, SAML etc)

Re: OFBiz Integrations

Posted by Rodrigo Lima <ac...@gmail.com>.