Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mike Wannamaker <Mi...@KINGSTON.Hummingbird.com> on 2006/07/21 20:24:57 UTC

RE: Shared code but different pages on different virtual hosts? W AS: RE: BOOBIES!

Can't you just put the jar files into tomcat/shared/lib

Mike Wannamaker
Senior Software Developer
Hummingbird Ltd.
552 Princess St, Kingston, ON, K7L 1C7
Tel: (613) 548-4355 x4535
Fax (613) 548-7801
E-Mail: Mike Wannamaker

www.hummingbird.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This communication is privileged and contains confidential
information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized
disclosure, copying or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this message in error, please contact the sender and