Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Bulu <bu...@romandie.com> on 2014/04/30 11:05:35 UTC

Planed Felix packages

Dear all

I want to use Servlet 2.6/3.
The current Felix (all-in-one) HTTP bundle exports servlet 2.5. Is a
release planed which supports servlet 2.6/3?

Also I would like to use ServiceTracker with generics. The
osgi.compendium from Felix (v. 1.4.0) doesn't support generics (as far
as I can tell). Is an update release planned for this?

As OSGi bundles are fully interoperable - should I just run the eclipse
equivalents of the above on my Felix framework?

Thanks Philipp

Re: Planed Felix packages

Posted by Ferry Huberts <ma...@hupie.com>.

On 30/04/14 11:05, Bulu wrote:
> Dear all
>
> I want to use Servlet 2.6/3.
> The current Felix (all-in-one) HTTP bundle exports servlet 2.5. Is a
> release planed which supports servlet 2.6/3?
>
> Also I would like to use ServiceTracker with generics. The
> osgi.compendium from Felix (v. 1.4.0) doesn't support generics (as far
> as I can tell). Is an update release planned for this?

You can compile against osgi.cmpn >= 4.3.1 for this

> As OSGi bundles are fully interoperable - should I just run the eclipse
> equivalents of the above on my Felix framework?
>
> Thanks Philipp

Ferry Huberts