Posted to dev@guacamole.apache.org by Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org> on 2017/07/10 05:42:48 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Guacamole 0.9.13-incubating (RC1)

Hello all,

The first release candidate for Apache Guacamole 0.9.13-incubating has been
uploaded and is ready for VOTE. The draft release notes (along with links
to artifacts, signatures/checksums, and updated documentation) can be found
here:

http://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/releases/0.9.13-incubating/

The git tag for all relevant repositories is "0.9.13-incubating-RC1":

https://github.com/apache/incubator-guacamole-client/tree/0.
9.13-incubating-RC1 (commit de12b683d746129ddc8b34425ed6e40b618c91d6)
https://github.com/apache/incubator-guacamole-server/tree/0.
9.13-incubating-RC1 (commit ca3563a38e6416a6cde7f208dc9827c512227888)
https://github.com/apache/incubator-guacamole-manual/tree/0.
9.13-incubating-RC1 (commit a1a4ee64dd00217905288ac1d902713b0298c03b)

Build instructions are included in the manual, which is part of the updated
documentation referenced above. For convenience:

http://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/doc/0.9.13-incubating/
gug/installing-guacamole.html

Maven artifacts for guacamole-common, guacamole-common-js, and
guacamole-ext can be found in the following staging repository:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheguacamole-1007

Source and binary distributions (also linked within the release notes):

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/guacamole/0
.9.13-incubating-RC1/

Artifacts have been signed with the "mjumper@apache.org" key listed in:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/guacamole/KEYS

Please review and vote:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)

Here is my +1.

Thanks,

- Mike

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Guacamole 0.9.13-incubating (RC1)

Posted by Frode Langelo <fr...@apache.org>.
I concur; +1

Posted by James Muehlner <ja...@guac-dev.org>.

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org>.