Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Vic Cekvenich <vi...@basebeans.com> on 2001/12/18 20:13:31 UTC

Struts book on Amazon ...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0971661901/qid=1008701555/sr=1-3/ref=sr_1_0_3/102-5929920-5059309
(easier to order)

but the publisher will ship it much sooner and they "should" charge $10
less from:
http://www.atlasbooks.com/marktplc/00670.htm
but ordering from them could be a challenge, according to the posts.  I
have asked them to improve it, and they said they would.

Some reviews at news.basebeans.com : mvc programmers.

Vic

Re: Struts book on Amazon ...

Posted by Nathan Anderson <st...@japache.org>.
It is good to hear that Atlas will be crediting my credit card for the difference.  That does make me feel a bit better about the situation.

I'll have to look into whether or not we recieved that credit [or the original charge] on the card yet.

Nathan
--
Sent via jApache.org

Re: Struts book on Amazon ...

Posted by Vic Cekvenich <vi...@basebeans.com>.
  :-[
I will take the blame for Atlas. Their real price is $49 and retro
active, so you (and others) should see that on your credit bill, but I
can't help much, no mater how much I want. I went with them since they
promised 10 day print. They will ship it before Amazon.  I hope you like
the book when you get it. It is a programmer book, but this book bus. is
not what I do as you can tell. My intention was to get out something
timely, but imperfect (as per "Cathedral and Bazaar") and expose it to
day light.
:-[
Vic
(my 2nd edition will be with a major publisher, and more writers/editors
(based on my public training) due in 8 months..... and I will have a lot
less control, but hopefully they know what they are doing. At this time,
I do not think I will re-print this version of book,  so quantity is
going to be limited, less then 800 at this time) :-[

RE: Struts book on Amazon ...