Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Hans-Heinrich Braun <ha...@yahoo.de.INVALID> on 2016/06/25 16:54:10 UTC

cocoon and cocoon-webapp together

I am bringing my application to openshift.It seems that i cannot integrate local dependencies in openshift.So it try to make one maven project out of cocoon and cocoon-webapp.But i didn't succeed after one day of trial.Do somebody have an idea how to accomplish it,Best regardsH.H.Braun

Re: cocoon and cocoon-webapp together

Posted by warrell harries <wa...@gmail.com>.
What version of Cocoon? Use 2.12 and deploy the web app to Tomcat 7

What's the problem with that?

Best wishes

Warrell