Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/01 15:57:22 UTC

Re: [offtop] need help with eclipse and m2eclipse

You don't need the jetty launcher plugin, in fact I'd recommend using the
embedded jetty starter we provide with the quickstarts.
Right click the start class, select debug as application and go...

Also the mvn jetty:run plugin is not really useful for development in my
opinion. It is a nice maven plugin to quickly run a project from source, but
as a development option I find it cumbersome.

Martijn

On Dec 1, 2007 3:32 PM, Oleg Taranenko <ol...@web.de> wrote:

>  Hello all,
>

> Sorry for bothering, may be somebody could help. I'm developing web apps
> under Eclipse. Early I'm using the mvn eclipse:eclipse + jetty launcher
> plugn. Now i try to use m2eclipse plugin and webapp is started using m2's
> goal mvn jetty:run. The application works, but when I want to trace through
> the wicket core code (in wicket.jar) the debug window shows (for example):
>

> Source not found for WebRequestCycle(RequestCycle).steps() line: 1248
>

> I see Eclipse log:
>
> !ENTRY org.eclipse.debug.ui 4 0 2007-11-30 23:47:48.546
>
> !MESSAGE Problem detected with part
> org.eclipse.debug.ui.NoSourceFoundEditor (class =
> org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.views.launch.SourceNotFoundEditor): Editor
> is not firing a PROP_INPUT event in response to IReusableEditor.setInput
> (...)
>
> !SESSION 2007-12-01 07:39:24.265-----------------------------------------------
>
> eclipse.buildId=M20071023-1652
>
> java.version=1.6.0_03
>
> java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
>
> BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=ru_RU
>
> Command-line arguments:  -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86 -clean
>

> This is very strange, while if i walking the tree in project explorer, i
> can see the java code as usually.
>
> Could any has the same effects? Should I ask a m2 commutity?
>

> Eclipse SDK
>
> Version: 3.3.1.1
>
> Build id: I20070503-1400
>
> Java 1.6.0.3