Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by indika kumara <in...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/06 10:22:07 UTC

What should the content-type of the JMS Object Message be ?

Hi all

What should the content-type of the JMS Object Message be ?. I saw in
a forum that some are using "multipart/*".

Could someone please advice me on this matter?.

Thanks Lots

Indika

Re: What should the content-type of the JMS Object Message be ?

Posted by indika kumara <in...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andreas

I haven't familiarized with the code base much so I may completely
wrong. I just want to get advices from one familiar with the code
base.

I thought to create a ObjectDataSource that implements the
javax.activation.DataSource and has an additional method to access the
object directly. Then like BinaryBuilder , wraps within a payload
element -"object".

My requirement is to access object directly inside a mediator and to
put again in a JMS queue (JMS sender) or even to serialize into XML
using XMLEncorder or some utility (to send from another transport).

If you have a better idea , please advice me ...

Thanks
Indika

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by indika kumara <in...@gmail.com>.