Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2022/06/27 05:52:20 UTC

Log4j 2.18.0

I have fixed the last bug I was targeting for 2.18.0. So I am not going to be going through my release process. The first step is running the web site build at which time I will address LOG4J2-3510.

It usually takes me a couple of days to get a release candidate ready.

Note that I don’t usually create a release branch. Things have been pretty quiet of late so I don’t plan to for this one either. So if you are going to commit something that will require me to start over please let me know so I can create a branch.

Ralph

Re: Log4j 2.18.0

Posted by "Piotr P. Karwasz" <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ralph,

On Mon, 27 Jun 2022 at 17:36, Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> wrote:
> I have no problem upgrading the JEE stuff like all the other dependencies except when it switches from javax to Jakarta.

Of course, I upgraded to the last version using the `javax.*` namespace.

Piotr

Re: Log4j 2.18.0

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Re: Log4j 2.18.0