Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Cédric Damioli <cd...@apache.org> on 2012/11/19 16:08:12 UTC

[2.1.12] Feedback request

Dear Cocoon users,

A few years after the 2.1.11 release (!), we are currently in the
process of releasing a 2.1.12
There are 85 open issues in JIRA (see [1]), only 13 of which have their
"fix-for" version set to 2.1.12

Almost all these issues have been opened more than 2 years ago, so I
don't know which are still valid or not, especially for blocks I've
never used myself.

What we'd like to know is if there are specific issues you want to be
included for this upcoming release.
If so, please reply to this message or directly set the fix-for version
in the corresponding issue.

Best regards,
Cédric

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+COCOON+AND+resolution+%3D+Unresolved+AND+affectedVersion+in+%2812312231%2C+12310931%2C+12310650%29

Re: [2.1.12] Feedback request

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
Hi all,
for anyone interested in giving an helping hand with the 2.1.12 release:
please subscribe to dev ML by sending an e-mail to
dev-subscribe@cocoon.apache.org

Thanks!
Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

RE: [2.1.12] Feedback request

A few years after the 2.1.11 release (!), we are currently in the process of releasing a 2.1.12 There are 85 open issues in JIRA (see [1]), only 13 of which have their "fix-for" version set to 2.1.12

Almost all these issues have been opened more than 2 years ago, so I don't know which are still valid or not, especially for blocks I've never used myself.

What we'd like to know is if there are specific issues you want to be included for this upcoming release.
If so, please reply to this message or directly set the fix-for version in the corresponding issue.

Best regards,
Cédric

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+COCOON+AND+resolution+%3D+Unresolved+AND+affectedVersion+in+%2812312231%2C+12310931%2C+12310650%29

The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee or addressees. Any use or disclosure of the contents of this e-mail/attachments by a not intended recipient is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of TEMENOS. We recommend that you check this e-mail and any attachments against viruses. TEMENOS accepts no liability for any damage caused by any malicious code or virus transmitted by this e-mail.