Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/12 18:13:49 UTC

Re: ELContextStore Question

slightly off-topic, but Mark I was wondering if you could explain why
we need to call destroyELContextStore from both the
WebBeansConfigurationListener and from the end of the RequestContext?
Is there some path that would only hit one of these callers?

Re: ELContextStore Question

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hi!

Good catch, clearing it in stopRequestContext should be enough.

LieGrue,
strub